- Living in such a beautiful area of Scotland and within the Cairngorms National Park, we would like our guests to enjoy the natural and cultural heritage of this area without impacting on the
environment. We try to live and work in a sustainable way so that future generations will have the opportunity to experience this heritage.
- As a 4 Star Gold business we are committed to providing a quality experience and to this end endeavour to minimise our impact and that of our business on the environment in line with current
- Our towel policy is displayed in our bathrooms and we are able to recycle all glass, paper, metal, plastic, cans, bottles and cardboard on your behalf.
- All food and garden waste is composted for garden use and water is collected via water butts for use in the garden and greenhouse.
- Energy saving LED light bulbs are used throughout the house and buildings.
- We provide a variety of books on wildlife; binoculars and local OS maps for your use.
- We have laminated copies of walks in and around the area and current bus and train timetables are available.
- We use home-grown and local produce whenever possible.
We will help you to reduce, re-use and recycle during your stay.